KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC)
The AjuBit KYC Policy is designed to prevent money laundering, including the need to have adequate systems and controls in place to mitigate the risk of the firm being used to facilitate financial crime. This “KYC Policy “of AjuBit OU (hereinafter "AjuBit"), company registered In Estonia, registry number 14564456 at Harju Maakond, Kesklinna Linnaosa, Roosikrantsi TN 2-637K, Tallinn, 10119 Licensed and regulated by the Financial Intelligence Unit (licenses number: FVR000547, FRK000460)
The User acknowledges that he/she/it has to be complete a KYC for buy|sell (exchange) cryptocurrency at AjuBit platform which must be in form and substance satisfactory to the Issuer.
1. During the User's account registration process an Individual User provide the following identification information to the Company:
a) Valid Passport, Driving license or Government National ID (AjuBit not support others document to proof of user identity). Document must be with user full name, date of birth, document issue & expiry date, document number, issuing authority and user signature.
b) To verify proof of address of the User the Company requires one of the following to be provided, In the same correct name of the customer- A high-resolution copy of a utility bill (fixed-line phone, water, electricity) Issued within the last 3 months; A copy of a tax or rates bill from a local authority, A copy of a bank statement (for a current account, deposit account or credit card account); A copy of a bank reference letter.
c) User have to provide high quality selfie picture with one hand note (AjuBit name, date and signature) as described on users panel.
Identity, address proof, selfie document must be color at least 300pixel, any cut/edit picture/document not acceptable. User also find 3 document sample in user panel for better understand.
d) User have to fill a form with personal information and contact details. Additionally compliance may ask user profession, source of fund and tax residency and others KYC if need.
2. At the moment AjuBit do not accept corporate client! In future section will be update when prepare to accept corporate client.
3. After receiving the identification information, the Company's highly skilled staff will verify document. If any suspicious Company may verify Identity by 3rd party companies.
4. The User is obliged to collaborate with regard to the KYC check and to provide any information and document deemed necessary by the Company.
5. The Company may reject any User in its sole discretion after the without being obliged to disclose any reason for the rejection.
6. In case the automatic procedures fail, the Company shall contact the User by email or other means to obtain the information and documents needed. In case the User does not provide the documents in the requested form and any other information requested to satisfy the KYC check within 15 (ten) days which are not public holidays in Estonia of the Company's request, AjuBit may reject the User. Additionally, the Issuer has the right to partially or fully withhold the received amounts for any costs or damages incurred by the Issuer. All kind of remittance fees either for fiat currency or for cryptocurrencies shall be borne by the User.